Make this Filipino keto spaghetti with spinach noodles, mushrooms, carrots, and ground beef or meatballs.
Prep Time 10 mins Cook Time 20 mins Total Time 30 mins Course dinner Cuisine Filipino Servings 4
- 2 tbsps olive oil extra virgin
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2-1 cup yellow onions minced
- 1 lb ground beef or meatballs (turkey or beef)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup carrots minced or grated
- 1 cup mushrooms minced
- 3 hotdogs, Oscar Mayer Turkey Uncured Franks* sliced diagonally
- 3 tbsps erythritol (sugar substitute)
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 12 oz whole wheat spaghetti pasta (I tried spinach pasta for this recipe)
- chopped parsley
- grated parmesan cheese
Make the Spaghetti Sauce
- Heat olive oil in saucepan to medium high heat.
- Brown the garlic then add the onions.
- Cook the beef for 8-10 minutes until brown. Cook meatballs according to package directions. Season beef with salt and pepper.
- Add carrots, mushrooms, erythritol, and marinara sauce. Bring sauce to a boil then turn off the heat.
Cook the Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add olive oil and salt if desired after boiling and draining the pasta.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.