- 1/2 cup almond milk sweetened
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 1 scoop pea protein powder
- 1 banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon cinammon
- 1 tablespoon golden flax seeds
Blend until smooth.
1. Heat skillet to medium high heat and coat with olive oil. Whisk egg and cinnamon in a bowl. Dip bread into egg mixture.
2. Put bread into skillet and cook until golden brown about 2 minutes on each side.
3. Serve on a plate with optional fruit and or thumb-sized portion of honey.
*don’t use brioche bread
1. Toast bread. Meanwhile, slice avocado and spoon into a bowl.
2. Use a lemon squeezer to extract lemon juice.
3. Barely mash avocado and combine with lemon juice, salt, red and black peppers.
Add avocado spread to hot toast.
Draw lines on avocado spread and sprinkle with additional black and red pepper flakes with tip of fork.