- 4-7 salmon fillets
- 1/3 cup olive oil mayonnaise
- 4-7 small pitted olives
- 1/4 tsp salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 tbsp of fresh dill leaves
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F (cook times may vary).
- Put salmon on baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread the mayonnaise until it completely covers the salmon. Add the olives and dill.
- Place baking dish in oven for about 20-25 minutes. Serve hot with vegetables.
Hi thanks for reading my post “Healthy Olive Baked Salmon with Dill”.
If you did, don’t forget to click the like button.
Want to get notified of future posts via email? hit the follow button and subscribe to my email list.